1. There should be no nearby tall buildings or houses.
2. Antenna signal will not pass through metallic or magic type tint.
3. Vehicle should not be moving when trying to get your first fix.
4. Units should not be placed or covered behind metal objects.
5. Acquiring your first location should take only 30 seconds to 1 minute
with a good GPS signal in the area. Should the acquiring of a signal
take too long, simply remove the unit’s power and re-insert it again –
this re-starts the search process.
If you own a trailer, you know how important it is to keep it safe and secure. Unfortunately, trailer